Survivors Whose Lives She Saved
05. november 2019 kl. 09:27
The moment was special for the siblings’ grandchildren, too, Online Cigarettes Store USA like Mor’s grandson Imri Dor, who told the Post he’d grown up hearing all about Dina, and was excited to “finally put a face to the name.”

Dina (née Gianopoulou) was 14 when Yanai, Mor, their mother, and three additional siblings took refuge in the house she shared with older sisters Bithleem and Efthimia in Veria, Greece, according to the Post.

Efthimia had met and formed a friendship with their mother Newport Cigarettes Shop Miriam several years earlier, and allowed the family to live in her home, even sharing the sisters’ food rations with them.
“They were a very poor family. They saved us because they loved my mother for her good heart,” said Mor. “[Dina] reminded me how we used to play together. Thanks to her, we have our large and beautiful family.”

The family’s hiding spot was eventually discovered by authorities, but the three sisters did not abandon the group, aiding them once again by helping them escape into the Vermio Cheap Newport 100s cigarettes mountains, where they continued to provide for them until the war ended, the Post reported.According to the outlet, Dina said Sunday that what she and her sisters did was “the right thing to do.”

The moving reunion will likely be one of, if not the, last of its kind, according to Stanlee Stahl, executive vice president of the Jewish Foundation for the Righteous (Israel honors non-Jews who risked their lives to save Jews during the Holocaust as “Righteous Among the Nations”).

Smoking USA Newport and Marlboro Cigarettes
Online Cigarettes Store USA
2018 Wholesale Newport And Marlborl Cigarettes USA
Online Cigarettes Store USA
Good USA Newport Cigarettes
Emne Forfatter Set Skrevet
Survivors Whose Lives She Saved alisawhite123 37 05. november 2019 kl. 09:27

Forfatter:

Din email:

Emne:

Vedhæftelser:
  • Ingen fil må være større end 38.4 MB
  • 6 flere filer kan vedhæftes til dette indlæg

Spam forebyggelse:
Indtast venligst den viste kode i det nedenstående inputfelt. Dette er for at blokere spam-robotter som prøver automatisk at skrive reklamer.
HjkdX