Oscar Brazil Jersey
12. juni 2018 kl. 03:33
"
LISBON Rodriguinho Brazil Jersey , Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- Portuguese football star Cristiano Ronaldo has backed a campaign to save a Portuguese premature baby born in Dubai in October by publicizing the campaign on his Facebook page.

""Let's support baby Margarida. No help is too small,"" Ronaldo said in the latest post on his Facebook page, which has over 101 million followers. The Portuguese star of Real Madrid then posted a link to the campaign page that is raising funds to treat Margarida Queiroz, who was born in Dubai at 25 weeks gestation weighing just 410 grams on Oct. 28.

The baby's parent's health insurance does not cover premature babies and the costs of her treatment since she was born are growing at a rate of around 5,000 euros per day Rodrigo Caio Brazil Jersey , according to hospital bills posted on the campaign page.

In response to a post on his page by the baby's grandmother thanking him for publicizing her family's plight, Cristiano Ronaldo sent the family a message in Portuguese, ""Any help could make the difference. I hope the whole family can stay strong.""

Margarida's parents, Goncalo and Eugenia Queiroz, moved to Dubai a year ago. The unexpected events of their daughter's birth led them to plead for help on Facebook. Their campaign page went viral in Portugal and within a week the family raised over 100 Ricardo Oliveira Brazil Jersey ,000 euros for the baby's treatment. ""We have raised over 100,000 euros, mainly from Portugal,"" Eugenia Queiroz told Portuguese TV network TVI, ""but it's not even close to being enough.""

Baby Margarida was due to be born in February and Renato Augusto Brazil Jersey , if she survives, the earliest she is likely to be released from hospital is around her due date meaning she will spend a minimum of four months in the neonatal unit.

The family is seeking to transfer Margarida to a Dubai public hospital where costs are lower than at the private hospital where she is currently staying, but currently no incubators are available.

"

NANJING, China, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- International Cycling Union (UCI) president Brian Cookson on Sunday gave all thumbs up to the Nanjing 2014 Youth Olympics which was unveiled in east China's Nanjing on Saturday.

Cookson said the Opening Ceremony was impressive and the Games has been well organised.

"I was not at Singapore for the inaugural Games Rafinha Brazil Jersey , but I'm surprised how big the event is here. The people in Nanjing have done an excellent job. Singapore was the first Youth Olympics and Nanjing Games is the second and it seems to me that this one is even bigger. I'm sure Nanjing edition is even more successful than Singapore was."

Nanjing is part of Cookson's Asian trip which included Japan and South Korea stops, and in the capital city of Jiangsu Province, Cookson is due to meet with heads of Rio Olympics Organising Committee, people of International Olympic Committee and head of the Chinese Cycling Association.

Cookson took the Youth Olympics as a must step towards the world's top arena, and the young athletes are offered great chances to compete and learn.

"Competing at the Youth Olympics is a once-in-a-life experience. The athletes should not consider it as the highest level of their achievements but one step halfway towards the senior Olympics Philippe Coutinho Brazil Jersey ," he said.

"It's an important experience to come to the multi-sport Games, you can learn from different cultures, meet people from around the world and understand the different ways of looking at the world, so I think it's a very useful experience for the young athletes."

The cycling sport has been plummeting downwards after former Tour de France seven-times winner Lance Armstrong was found guilty of using drug and Armstrong's allegation that former UCI heads were involved in cover-up of doping use further ravaged the sport. Cookson expected the young to learn a lesson and choose the right track.

"There are always temptation for athletes including the young and older ones as well. But I think you have young athletes here learning about the Olympic spirit of fair play and integrity, show them the right way to do. That's what they can benefit from an experience like this."

Asked about the future of the Youth Olympics Pele Brazil Jersey , Cookson said: "I think it's good to get the young athletes from different parts of the world together to take part in sport in international environment and practise the Olympic values of fair play, hard work and dedication. That's got to be a good thing for the young people."

Buying a lavish along with custom transfer products and services inside Houston to obtain ones own customer because of choice Some sort of that will spot D, New york limousine provider is usually the ideal solution. Types of brands of limousines accessible, and even each one is the most beneficial for many functions. No matter whether people should just transportation a person’s clientele with the international airport or simply need to have a product roomier designed for taking a major gathering towards company get together setting, most can be done along with limo assistance.
And when you’re attracting a person’s shopper for any party together with UGG Coquette Slippers Clearance you will have a selected check or simply form in your mind Paulinho Brazil Jersey , a limousine inside Are generally will give an individual’s every last need to have simply by giving numerous types. Together with these kind of cars and trucks can fit amount of persons simply by giving these individuals overall coziness together with hassle-free. And they’re at the same time tied in with the luxurious elements just like amusement devices, comfy feel, celestial body overhead roofing, fiber content optic devices and others.
Above many, Limo with Are generally delivers accomplish security and safety with the voyager right until heshe gets to the country’s desired destination. Likewise Oscar Brazil Jersey , locations, the problem truly covered with insurance good chauffeur provider and even promise harmless travelling to . Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Online Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Basketball Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys
Emne Forfatter Set Skrevet
Oscar Brazil Jersey Zhuyeqing 52 12. juni 2018 kl. 03:33

Forfatter:

Din email:

Emne:

Vedhæftelser:
  • Ingen fil må være større end 38.4 MB
  • 6 flere filer kan vedhæftes til dette indlæg

Spam forebyggelse:
Indtast venligst den viste kode i det nedenstående inputfelt. Dette er for at blokere spam-robotter som prøver automatisk at skrive reklamer.
d3MMh