Here's why I'm heart torn on Cheap Maplestory M Mesos
06. december 2018 kl. 06:52
Right now, I have an archer at level 140. Would not it be cool if there were some people training ? I'm grinding . Just seeing people passing by or training at the exact same place as I'd make me feel so much better even if it is not a party.

At this time, because this match is Maplestory 2 Mesos single-player, the game seems so lonely that I don't wish to play it in its current state.Anyway, I hope that the guys over at Nexon listen to my suggestions and add multiplayer.

Maplestory2 Phantoms: So investment for so little reward?

First, let me start off my admitting that I'm very biased for the ghost class and I am not here to inquire Nexon to buff phantom or nerf different classes: I'd just like to know everyone's opinion on whether or not I need to keep the ghost class or sell all my gear and try to finance a NW instead.

Here's why I'm heart torn on Cheap Maplestory M Mesos funding a ghost:I'm around 1m range fully buffed with 254% manager and 84 percent PDR (this range is without ANY %ATT and I've around 100k nx to hopefully use to block my items in the next hot timeNevertheless, when I decide to not Keep on investing in my ghost, I Will Likely use the nx to karma all of my equipment over to a new NW
Emne Forfatter Set Skrevet
Here's why I'm heart torn on Cheap Maplestory M Mesos rsgoldfastshop 22 06. december 2018 kl. 06:52

Forfatter:

Din email:

Emne:

Spam forebyggelse:
Indtast venligst den viste kode i det nedenstående inputfelt. Dette er for at blokere spam-robotter som prøver automatisk at skrive reklamer.
dcGLp