Summary of Jalen Ramsey’s opinions
07. december 2018 kl. 02:36
on NFL quarterbacks Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey recently gave a lengthy interview with GQ Magazine about trash talk in the NFL. He specifically called Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen “trash” and made mention that Jaguars quarterback “playoff” Blake Bortles is good.Here’s a quick summary of Ramsey’s opinions on NFL quarterbacks if you don’t have time to read the whole Clay Skipper piece in GQ Magazine.Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield - “confident Jacksonville Jaguars Womens Hoodie , get out the pocket, throw on the run, big plays, charisma” Womens Customized Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , thinks the Browns should have taken Lamar Jackson over him.Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco - “I played him two years in a row. He sucks.”San Francisco 49ers QB Jimmy Garoppolo - “I don’t know.” “It was all schemes.”Houston Texans QB Deshaun Watson - “He’ll be league MVP in couple years.”Philadelphia Eagles QB Carson Wentz - “Future MVP”Los Angeles Rams QB Jared Goff - “Average to above average.”Dallas Cowboys QB Dak Prescott - “Everything runs around Zeke.”Minnesota Vikings QB Kirk Cousins - “He’s a winner.”Oakland Raiders QB Derek Carr - “He’s good.”New York Giants QB Eli Manning - “I won’t say Eli is good, I’ll say Odell is good.”Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger - “Decent at best.”Seattle Seahawks QB Russell Wilson - “He’s good.”Philadelphia Eagles QB Nick Foles - “He won the Super Bowl.”Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford - “He’s straight.”New Orleans Saints QB Drew Brees - “He’s really good.”Indianapolis Colts QB Andrew Luck - “I don’t really think he’s that good.”Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill - “Who is the Miami QB?”Atlanta Falcons QB Matt Ryan - “Overrated.”Colin Kaepernick - “He’s way better than some of these second string quarterbacks ...possibly better than some of the first string.”The short list of quarterbacks who do not suck: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Tyrod Taylor www.jaguarscheapstore.com , and Marcus Mariota “for his team”. The Jaguars signed running back Jamaal Charles this week to shore up a backfield that’s lost Corey Grant for the season and has only had Leonard Fournette able to go for portions of two games.Charles’ own health was an issue at the tail end of his long run with the Chiefs as he played just eight games in 2015 and 2016 before moving on to play a reserve role for the Broncos in 14 games last year. Charles said on Wednesday that his health is not a concern now, however.“You learn from the things you go through and you keep on moving because I can’t look back and get those years back,” Charles said, via Jacksonville.com. “I feel good. Last year Jacksonville Jaguars T-Shirt , I was trying to get back to feeling good and get back healthy again. Now, I have been out for a while, but I have also had time to get my body right and get stronger and get healthy. I feel great. I鈥檓 trying to win. That is what I am trying to get done down here.”When asked what he thinks he can bring to the team, Charles said that he wants to “get them excited that I am here and be a spark to the fire that is going to make a flame.” Jaguars coach Doug Marrone said that the team expects T.J. Yeldon to carry the load Jacksonville Jaguars Hats , but an explosion or two for Charles could make for a lighter weight on Yeldon’s shoulders.
Emne Forfatter Set Skrevet
Summary of Jalen Ramsey’s opinions chenyan94 22 07. december 2018 kl. 02:36

Forfatter:

Din email:

Emne:

Spam forebyggelse:
Indtast venligst den viste kode i det nedenstående inputfelt. Dette er for at blokere spam-robotter som prøver automatisk at skrive reklamer.
9M4PX